Asked by Jack from United Kingdom | Mar. 11, 2015 08:18
About:China Visa Application in UK

what exactly do i need other than the application form?

I've been offered a position working in Beijing for one year. The company offering me the job have asked me to find out what they need to supply in order for me to obtain a visa.

Also, I am 22 years old- i read on one site that under the age of 24. can it cause problems in securing a Z type?

Answers (1)
Answered by Adam from Samoa Eastern | Mar. 14, 2015 03:08
According to related department in China, the minimum age should be 18. However, the applicants are required to provide their diplomas and working experiences proofs for applying the work permit. And you need to ask assitance from your employer to help you apply for the work permit. It is done at local labor bureau. There are many required documents, such as your working experience proofs, your diploma, contract, your employer's business license. I would suggest you ask your employer to consult with the labor bureau first.

After getting the work permit, you can apply for the Z type. You should provide your passport, application form and your work permit. When you come to China, you need to change your work permit to employment certificate and then apply for resident permit for your employment.

I personally suggest that your employer may find an agent to help you acquire the work permit and change it to a resident permit. The agent is very familiar with the process and procedure.
Related Questions:
what documents are needed other than the application form and the passport ...
Asked by Ms.Sab from Malaysia
| Oct. 04, 2010 04:31
Other Required Documents
Asked by Azmir from Malaysia
| Jun. 05, 2017 20:52
Do I need to file a Supplementary Visa Application Form?
Asked by Tina from USA
| Jun. 21, 2012 21:26
What are the supporting documents I need to prepare for Chinese z type of v...
Asked by Bheesham from Pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2018 21:17
South African living in USA going to China for business for up to three wee...
Asked by Laura
| Sep. 14, 2013 03:08
what other documents other than my passport and visa do I need to take?
Asked by Mary Laughlin from USA
| Apr. 19, 2012 23:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)