Asked by Mary from Taiwan | Mar. 08, 2015 06:55
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Chinese Visa needed from HK to Shenzen by MTR

Hi I am a Taiwan resident and I plan to visit HK and while there take MTR from HK to Shenzen. I'd like to know if I still need to apply for a Chinese entry permit in Hongkong to enter Shenzen . If it is needed, How long does it take to get it and where in HK can I apply for one ? Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Steven from France | Mar. 18, 2015 02:18
Mary, do you have the mainland travel permit for Taiwan Residents? If not, you are required to apply this in advance. If you are already in HK, you can apply from a travel agent. It takes 4 to 7 working days. If you are in a hurry, you can use rush service. It takes just 3 working days.

Please call the agent at (852) 2853 3573 to learn more information. The opening hours are from 09:00 to 17:00 from Monday to Saturday.
Related Questions:
From Hongkong, travel to shenzen requires china visa? how to get it from HK...
Asked by Satra from India
| Apr. 19, 2012 01:42
I am a Philippine Passport Holder visiting HK on March, we plan to make a s...
Asked by Ms.AO from PH
| Jan. 30, 2011 22:23
Hello! to go to Guilin?
Asked by Francisco from Spain
| Mar. 31, 2016 19:11
Hi I am Indian I am in shenzen going to hk and from hongkong can i go to ma...
Asked by narender venna from India
| Sep. 08, 2016 22:53
voa @ shenzen
Asked by byu from indonesia
| Jan. 18, 2012 00:52
Visa requirements. Hi. I am from the Philippines.
Asked by Sheila from Philippines
| Oct. 25, 2018 20:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)