Asked by Michelle from United States | Mar. 06, 2015 09:50
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Business Visit mixed with Sight-seeing. Which visa to apply?

If you are going to Beijing for a business meeting, but would like to extend your stay in China for a few days to site-see, what type do you apply for since it is both a business and tourist visit, and do the dates of the letter of invitation match the whole duration of the trip, or just the dates for the business session?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ivan from India | Mar. 07, 2015 01:12
Michelle, I think a business type is ok for you. How long is your business meeting? How many days are you planning to travel? Usually, the duration is 30 days. If you can finish the meeting and traveling within 30 days, then you needn't extend it.

I think you should make the invitation letter include your trip and business meeting period together.
Related Questions:
hi.....i want to come to canton fair....which visa i should apply....visit ...
Asked by Mr.ali raza from pakistan
| Mar. 14, 2011 21:25
I want to go to china for visit purpose as well as to see some business opp...
Asked by satish from India
| Aug. 04, 2013 02:27
hy i m from karachi pakistan i want to visit china for business purpose , w...
Asked by Mr.sani from Pakistan
| Mar. 22, 2009 20:34
Which type of visa? Tourist or Business?
Asked by Galadriel from Philippines
| Aug. 16, 2016 02:07
Hi. This is Prof. Abbas from IRAQ. I'm working and living at Nanjing, Jiang...
Asked by Laith K. Abbas from China
| Jul. 11, 2016 03:23
Enter 2nd time as visitor under M visa
Asked by Zeus from Malaysia
| Apr. 24, 2014 01:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)