Asked by YAN XIAO from Canada | Mar. 05, 2015 13:21
About:China Consulate in Vancouver

I am willing to know if I can apply the pass in Vancouver or apply a HK one or something?

hi I am an international student, citizenship is China mainland. this April or May I will go back and then go HK for travel. I know I can apply a pass between HK and mainland but I may not have enough time to apply it in mainland. just for travel. thank you very much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Zoey from India | Mar. 17, 2015 22:22
Yan, you won't be required one if you stay less than 7 days in HK. However, the premise is that you have onward air ticket for mainland. Otherwise, you are required to apply for an entry permit from Chinese consulate in your area. It requires your passport, filled application form for HK visa (ID1003A, I guess) and your passport photo. It usually takes around four working days and costs around CAD10.
Related Questions:
i am Pakistani and i want to go for hujj from China
Asked by Hassan from Pakistan
| Mar. 09, 2017 20:54
I am a freelancer willing to visit HK. what are the things that i need to p...
Asked by Ariane Chillean KIa from Philippines
| Jul. 05, 2015 22:19
Dear Sir, I am willing to travel to HK, I am from India with indian pass...
Asked by Mr.Thamesh from India
| Mar. 22, 2010 02:44
china tourist visa application mode
Asked by balajee from India
| Sep. 24, 2012 01:32
Apply Q Visa in HK for Turkish pass holder
Asked by POLAT from Germany
| May. 03, 2016 21:34
please am a Ghanaian who's living in China here Guizhou Guiyang,
Asked by Samuel from China
| May. 09, 2017 04:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)