Asked by Ragga from Germany | Feb. 25, 2015 05:59
About:China Visa

what kind of visa to apply for china?

hi all, i have following plan, need ur advice! i will get my M type, and i plan to invite my gf from philipines to come, she is student and has no income! passport already organized from her. but the application for china making me thinking to much, how we should apply for her.
1st. i make invitation and give all my details that i invite her, and spend all costs she will have. and we gonna apply for a L type. mention i will have a M type!
2nd i ill let make a chinese person invitation with chinese ID, and let my GF apply for a L type, and send her the money to put in account to show the embassy that she has enough money for traveling. sure all gonna book in advance hotel and round flight to show the embassy guys too!

what kind of problems can happen, that she cant get her application done successfully. or give me some ideas to make sure, that she will get a L type!

waiting for ur rply

Answers (1)
Answered by Gaga from India | Feb. 28, 2015 20:24
Ragga, I think it is better to ask your Chinese friend to send her the invitation letter needed for the application. As she is a student now, the bank statement is not necessarily required in general, she can just provide her student certificate. However, if you can put some money in her account, her application process may go more smoothly. Anyway, take it easy!
Related Questions:
Hi i'm from vietnam w/ph passport. My boss wants me to go w/them to wuhan c...
Asked by melissa from Vietnam
| Dec. 28, 2016 21:42
Hi i would like to visiqChina for the first time and i wanted to see suppli...
Asked by Ernest Masimba from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 26, 2018 21:07
I am a German working in Austria. I want to visit my girlfriend's family in...
Asked by Volki from Germany
| Dec. 01, 2016 21:08
If I want to work in China what kind of visa should I apply for?
Asked by Ms.Tian from Thailand
| Nov. 05, 2010 02:21
what kind of documentation for apply chinese L visa to visit family in Chin...
Asked by alyshia from Egypt
| Nov. 12, 2011 03:35
I wiil apply for china visa, what kind of document and photo need?
Asked by MMunawaroh from Indonesia
| May. 22, 2012 23:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)