Asked by Edric Sanjaya | Feb. 24, 2015 08:39
About:China Talent Visa

I was 16 years old and i'm confused, answer my question with your suggestion please...

i've been studied in china for 6 month with visa L then changed into X2 and "are there age restrictions to the R type entry permit?" (*From the precious question by Mr.Martin USA) i mean when i want to change into entry permit R the CVASC said i havent 18 years old? or maybe the problem is i have not JW201 / JW202 ? if age restrictions is 18 years old - 65 years old, so what type should i use for study in china for 3 years and i still need to go back to indonesia every 6 month, should i apply X2 every 6 months?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sandra from Canada | Mar. 16, 2015 02:09
Edric, even if you were 18 years old, I'm afraid you can't get the R type, because it is exclusively issued to those who are high-level talents or whose skills are urgently needed in China. If you wan to study in China for three years, you should apply for a student X1 type at the CVASC in your country. In addition to your passport, application form, recent photo, the JW201 or 202 form and original and photocopy of your admission letetr are required to submit.
Related Questions:
is there an english guided tour in Bird's Nest and Water Cube? need a reser...
Asked by Helen W N from Germany
| Feb. 04, 2016 19:34
you know where i can take my train if i go from guangzhou to haikou use tra...
| May. 06, 2013 20:37
I have problem with tracking my item on your site
Asked by Simona from Bulgaria
| Dec. 08, 2012 19:46
We arrive Shanghai by cruise ship from Japan on 15/4/17 at 6am
Asked by Margaret from Lea
| Mar. 08, 2017 00:22
I'm Dragon sign and her's is the sheep are we compatible or what?
Asked by John Fresh from United states of America
| Apr. 21, 2014 10:03
Q visa (Q1 and Q2)
| Dec. 22, 2014 21:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)