Asked by Maha from Jordan | Feb. 23, 2015 11:41
About:China Embassy in Jordan

I am Jordanian I need Visa while Iam out of Jordan now

I am Jordanian and at this time i am out of Jordan in a visit to Kuwait. I want to apply one to go from Kuwait to China. I got invitation letter. can I get it from the Chinese embassy in Kuwait or apply on line or what to do? I can't retain to Jordan now

Answers (1)
Answered by Mindy from Libya | Mar. 12, 2015 04:36
Maha, mail application isn't accepted anymore. You need to submit your application in person or assign someone or an agency to submit on your behalf. You need to provide your legal stay proof in Kuwait. It could be resident permit for employment/study or valid visa. However, your application is up to the embassy. If it doesn't accept your application, then you have no choice but go back to apply.
Related Questions:
Hong kong tourist visa.
Asked by Ibrahim Selawi from Jordan
| Oct. 10, 2012 02:37
i am jordanian working in uae , do i need visa for bussiness trip 3 days to...
Asked by enad from UAE
| Feb. 16, 2014 02:23
Jordanian nationality need to visit china for one week , do I need visa ?
Asked by Taysir from Jordan
| Jun. 29, 2013 00:55
Hi, I am a dual citizen US/ Jordan ... should I apply as US or Jordanian? ...
Asked by Amjed from Jordan
| Jun. 16, 2016 03:40
British Passport holder with Jordanian nationality need to travel to the PR...
Asked by ISA from Jordan
| Aug. 06, 2016 04:38
I'm Jordanian nationality and want to visit China Coat 2012 , what I need ...
Asked by Al Khatib from Jordan
| Oct. 17, 2012 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)