Asked by Ian howard | Feb. 21, 2015 05:46
About:China Embassy in France

Do you post out the visa after an application visit?

Hello my son 15 year old son wants to visit friends in Peking, he has a UK passport but we live in france. Do we have to go to Paris which is a 7 hr drive to do the application and then pick it up when ready. Or do you offer a postal service?

Answers (1)
Answered by Francis from Ecuador | Mar. 08, 2015 01:45
Ian, you are not supposed to do the application at the embassy. Instead, you should do it at the CVASC center in France. The center in Paris does not offer postal service while the other one in Marseilles offer this service. So you should first check whether the CVASC in Marseilles is in charge of your residence region. If yes, you can mail your application there. If not, you have to apply and collect your passport at the center in Paris in person.
Related Questions:
Do I collect the Visa from the Edinburgh Consulate office after purchase, o...
Asked by Gemma from Glasgow
| Jul. 16, 2013 01:30
Hi , can i post a tourist visa application form filled out or do i have to ...
Asked by guest from ireland
| Apr. 11, 2012 03:55
can you post your visa application?
Asked by Mr.Valerie Armstrong from Ireland
| Jun. 15, 2009 04:18
Can I send my visa application documents by post?
Asked by Huong Le from Vietnam
| Mar. 16, 2018 04:38
with application by post do i need to send passport
Asked by john from australia
| Jan. 07, 2014 00:03
Am i correct in thinking we have to pay £85 visa fee, ( visa l) plus £66 as...
Asked by m bennett from United Kingdom
| Apr. 25, 2017 20:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)