Asked by Jaime from Australia | Feb. 10, 2015 00:04
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Latest date of entry for a double entry tourist visa.

I have a double entry one with 30 days each. If it says enter before 2nd June 2015 does that mean that I have up until the 2nd of June to make my first entry into China and I can then enter for 30 days, leave for 7 days to Hong Kong and then return for another 30 days? Or must my second entry begin before 2nd of June and then I can continue to spend another 30 days in PRC?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Jim from Indonesia | Feb. 10, 2015 02:41
Jaime, you misunderstand "enter before". It's the latest date that you enter mainland China. You can enter before this date to activate your first entry. Then you should leave before 30 days run over and then reenter to activate your second entry.
Related Questions:
tourist visa fee for an indian for single entry and double entry?
Asked by vijay from India
| Oct. 12, 2013 03:04
Plan to fly from South Korea into Chengdu for 14days then fly to Guangzhou ...
Asked by Trung from Australia
| Jan. 02, 2016 20:13
What's the validity period for a double entry tourist visa? Tks.
Asked by poh w from Malaysia
| Jul. 17, 2016 02:48
What does double entry means for tourist visa
Asked by Rcel from Philippines
| Mar. 25, 2012 00:05
Waiting period before re-applying for visa that was refused?
Asked by Ky from USA
| Apr. 17, 2014 03:29
can i change my single entry visa to multiple entry or double entry after e...
Asked by jamir from India
| Jun. 04, 2012 21:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)