Asked by Johnathan from Canada | Feb. 09, 2015 05:12
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Going to Thailand for spring festival. Can I leave and come back in 10 days?

Hello my name is Johnathan. I am currently on a businesses visa (M) with only a single entry for mainland China. I have a temporary residence permit and I am planning on going to Thailand for spring festival with my girlfriend.

Do I need to apply for a new entry permit before I leave in order to come back?

Answers (1)
Answered by Charlie from Lebanon | Feb. 10, 2015 02:54
I am a bit confused. How could you apply for the temporary resident permit if you just have a signle entry M type? Normally, you need to apply for another M type if you hold single-entry M and want to get back again. So far, Z, X1, Q1 and S1 types can be changed into temporary resident permits. With this permit, you can exit and reenter as you wish.
Related Questions:
Can I do shopping during spring festival? Or everywhere is closed...
Asked by Ms.esr from turkey
| Jan. 22, 2010 22:47
Hi! I am from the Phils but working here in Qiqihar, China. I am planning t...
Asked by Ms.Santos from Philippines
| Dec. 07, 2010 00:37
Hi, I was wondering if I need to apply for a Visa if I am doing a trip in F...
Asked by Sarady
| Dec. 30, 2012 02:25
Tourist and then Work visa?
Asked by Ben from United Kingdom
| Dec. 30, 2014 02:00
It is so exciting that Hohhot is going to hold its first ice and snow festi...
Asked by Ms.Sun
| Dec. 15, 2008 18:59
How can I get Transit Visa. I am from Tajikistan just going to Japan and co...
Asked by Nazira from Tajikistan
| Jul. 04, 2013 02:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)