Asked by panghuanran from uk | Feb. 08, 2015 10:36
About:China Embassy in U.K.

What kind of visa should I apply for my daugher

Hi I am a Chinese living in UK, I want to apply a visa for my daughter who is half Chinese and half English, she's got a British passport, when she was born I was on a temperary 2 year marridge entry permit, now I got my permanent residency in UK, I want to take her to China to have a holiday recently, can I ask do I need to get her a travel document for China or a normal entry permit? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Maureen from France | Feb. 08, 2015 21:04
As your daughter got British citizenship, she should to apply for a normal entry permit just as other foreigners do. By the way, has she ever obtained Chinese passport? If so, it should be submitted during the application.
Related Questions:
Hi i'm from vietnam w/ph passport. My boss wants me to go w/them to wuhan c...
Asked by melissa from Vietnam
| Dec. 28, 2016 21:42
Hi i would like to visiqChina for the first time and i wanted to see suppli...
Asked by Ernest Masimba from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 26, 2018 21:07
How long a person detained using transit visa for overstaying?
Asked by Rose farnazo from Phillipines
| Jan. 15, 2018 22:06
For seeking a job in Macau, what kind of visa should I apply for and what a...
Asked by BURNEY from India
| Apr. 20, 2015 04:38
My son is a college student in Hong Kong,how should I apply for visa?what k...
Asked by Habib from Iran
| Oct. 18, 2012 04:57
I am a German working in Austria. I want to visit my girlfriend's family in...
Asked by Volki from Germany
| Dec. 01, 2016 21:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)