Asked by ivy from Australia | Feb. 07, 2015 22:36
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

I need to get an advice to get a group visa. Ivy

We are a group of 6 planning a 8 day tour to china through a Chinese tour company in June. In our group there are 4 Australian passport holders & 2 Sri Lankan passport holders, these two are permanent citizens of Australia. Please advise us whether we are allowed to get a group entry permit as we all are going the trip at the same time with the same tour group. Plz advise the total cost involved & the when to apply for it.

Answers (1)
Answered by Janifer from Singapore | Feb. 09, 2015 01:05
Maybe you can ask your travel agency to apply the entry permits for you. I'm not sure whether you can apply for a group type entry permit by yourselves, but you can post your applications or entrust one person to submit all the applications to the CVASC office in Australia. The cost is: 98.5 Australian dollars for each Australian passport holder and 88.5 Australian dollars for each Sri Lankan passport holder, altogether 571 Australian dollars.
Related Questions:
do i need an inviter to get a tourist visa for china. we are not traveling ...
Asked by don kitson from Australia
| Jan. 25, 2015 00:18
I am working in Spectra Group as a Finace Controller. I want to vist China ...
Asked by Mr.S. M. Ifthekhar from Bangladesh
| May. 27, 2009 04:30
Do I need to get a invitation letter in order to get a chinese visa.....we...
Asked by victoria from USA
| Oct. 05, 2012 02:54
Can a single traveler still get a landing visa will be in Sanya for 7 days ...
Asked by kevin from america
| Jan. 03, 2016 20:30
can i get any visa on arrival to shenzhen? and is there any group group vis...
Asked by elmer from indonesia
| Dec. 09, 2011 03:19
can you get a group visa for 2 or more?
Asked by geo from United Kingdom
| Nov. 15, 2017 20:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)