Asked by Sharon from Singapore | Feb. 01, 2015 23:58
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

How can i renew my working visa? if not, what kind of entry permit should i apply?

I have a working type for the past year in China, which will expire on Feb 25, 2015.

However, i have recently left the company and am doing freelance work until my next employement. Can you advise what kind should i apply for? is it F or L type with multiple entries?

Can i do the entry permit in Singapore as i will be returning for the CNY holiday soon.

Last question : do i need a Residence Permit for the application?

Your advice is much appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jenn from Indonesia | Feb. 03, 2015 02:22
If you haven't found your new employer, then you may go to local entry and exit management bureau to change your Z type into a L type, which may allow you to stay for another 30 days. If you still can't find a job before your L type expires, then you need to return to Singapore.
Related Questions:
My mom is getting a work visa. I am 18. I want to study in china for a year...
Asked by Ty from USA
| Mar. 11, 2018 22:33
Applying for Chinese visa before renewing passport with 7 months validity -...
Asked by Jenn from Malaysia
| Feb. 06, 2015 03:41
Hello, I am a canadian working in Hong-kong and I had a first business v...
Asked by Mr.Lecompte from Canada
| Aug. 30, 2010 03:29
I plan to come for study and part time job in china
Asked by Zalay from Pakistan
| Sep. 28, 2016 20:50
Travelling to China expired Residence Permit
Asked by SAM from Jamaica
| Mar. 25, 2013 21:21
I am very New to this visa
Asked by Airene from Philippines
| Jul. 19, 2016 20:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)