Asked by steph from Philippines | Jan. 30, 2015 01:46
About:China Tourist Visa

visa from Philippines to China

Hi I'm Filipino and I want to go to china to visit my friend near in beijing. if this will happen this will be my first time to travel out of the country. So I don't know what to do. Should I need first to book round trip air tickets? but how many days can I stay there? thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Rita from Hungary | Jan. 30, 2015 03:23
Steph, if your friend is willing to send you an invitation letter, then you needn't provide round-trip air tickets and hotel reservation. If he is a foreigner, copies of his passport information page and visa page are required. If he is a Chinese, a copy of his Chinese ID card is required.

You need to provide your passport, completed application form, a recent passport photo and financial statement, such as BIR-stamed tax form, professional ID, employment certificate and recent six months bank statement. If you apply for a single entry L type, you may acquire a 30 day L type. It allows you to stay as long as 30 days in China.
Related Questions:
What is the requirements for visa from Philippines to China in 14days visit...
Asked by Catherine from Philippine
| May. 21, 2018 21:03
do I need any documents aside from my Philippine passport and plane ticket ...
Asked by Dhonnie
| Mar. 25, 2015 04:20
do i need Visa to Guangzhou (airport) Staying there in guangzhou for 7 days...
Asked by Raymond from Philippines
| Oct. 13, 2013 22:55
can i just apply Shenzhen visa at the border if we want to take a daytrip t...
Asked by Julie from Philippines
| Apr. 25, 2015 02:49
What type of visa should I get if I will be sent to china as a trainee teac...
Asked by Jc from Philippines
| Jan. 23, 2016 00:35
How do I get a visa to China from the Philippines when I'm a US citizen?
Asked by Collette McGuire from USA
| Aug. 09, 2014 00:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)