Asked by kalis from China | Jan. 27, 2015 22:03
About:Embassy of Cameroon in China

getting a new passport

hello,i am Kalis,Cameroonian student in China and i lost my passport. Can i get a new one? and what about my visa, do i start afresh to apply for a new one? what's the cost of getting a new passport. thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nelly from Hungary | Jan. 29, 2015 01:08
Yes, you can get a new passport.

Firstly, immediately go to the nearest police station for reporting the loss of passport. Continue to visit the local Exit and Entry Administration Bureau for a lost report about your entry permit.
Then, you should go to your country's embassy. The officers will help you to register the procedure of losing passport. After this step, you will be asked to apply a passport reissued.
Finally, when you receive your new passport, you need to go to the he local Exit and Entry Administration Bureau for your new Chinese entry permit.

As for the cost of getting a new passport, you can call the number 010-65321828 for consultation.
Related Questions:
I am a South African citizen visiting China for few days and lost my passpo...
Asked by Safs from South Africa
| May. 03, 2016 02:05
On a New Zealand passport can I go to Shanghai for 3 days without getting a...
Asked by Lucinda Merriman from New Zealand
| Mar. 26, 2018 03:26
I lost my passport.I am the resident of Uzbekistan.What is the procedure of...
Asked by Ms.Ibragimova from Uzbekistan
| Oct. 12, 2009 03:14
hello, my work will renew my Z visa in June on my current passport which ex...
Asked by maurice from Canada
| May. 06, 2018 21:34
New Zealand Passport, before 1 month expired , can I get extended without g...
Asked by Jean from New Zealand
| Aug. 01, 2013 03:17
Lost Canadian passport in China
Asked by Katie Shute from Canada
| Oct. 24, 2017 04:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)