Asked by Sumon from Bangladesh | Jan. 17, 2015 00:44
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

I want to Visit Hong Kong.

I'm from Bangladesh and i'm currently in Thailand. I wanted to know the processing requirements, the fees, and how long would it take to apply! Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Vera from Tunisia | Jan. 17, 2015 21:18
You can either go to the embassy there or get contact with the Hong Kong Immigration Department to submit the required documents: the application form (ID 1003A), your recent photo affixed on page 1 of the application form, photocopy of your passport, photocopy of your financial standing proof (bank statements, saving accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc.), photocopy of your transportation arrangement proof, and photocopy of your itinerary or receipt of joining a package tour. If you apply it at the embassy, the application fee is 1200 Thai Baht and if necessary to transfer the application to HK Immigration Department, plus 800 Thai Baht for telecommunication services. If you directly apply it at the HK Imigration Department, the fee is 84 dollars. The whole process takes four to six weeks.
Related Questions:
I want hong kong visit visa in malaysia
Asked by MS Waraich from Malaysia
| Sep. 14, 2017 21:35
I am from Kyrgyzstan living in Guangzhou, China..
Asked by Zhanna Anoshina from Kyrgyzstan
| Jan. 03, 2017 21:46
How to apply visa on arrival and what document i need to bring?
Asked by SL.Teoh from MalaysiaI will vi
| Dec. 09, 2012 01:45
I am Nepali citizen, now doing my phd program in Korea.
Asked by Alok from Nepal
| Jun. 12, 2017 21:42
I am canadian want to visit Hong Kong . Do I need a visa.
Asked by Angie from Canada
| Jun. 23, 2013 02:40
i am an american and want to visit hong kong for 3 days do i need a visa
Asked by frank from usa
| Feb. 11, 2014 03:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)