Asked by Suhad M. Khudair from Iraq | Jan. 14, 2015 13:34
About:China Embassy in Iraq

visa to attend training course in China

we are four employees in Midland Oil Company-Ministry of Oil-Iraq, we have been invited to attend training course in china for the period from 26 to 30 januray, 2015. how could we get the entry permit for a stay of 10 days, the training course will be at: A1206-1209, Ocean International Center, No. 56 East 4th-Ring Road, ChaoYang District, Beijing, China.
could you please clarify the procedure to apply direct from baghdad and the requirements for such entry permit.
thank you in advance for helps in this matter

Answers (1)
Answered by Sally from Indonesia | Jan. 16, 2015 23:18
Suhad, you should submit your application to Chinese embassy in your country after you prepare all required documents inlcuding your passport, completed application form affixed with a recent six months' color photo, invitation letter from the organization that holds the training courses. Perhaps, an invitation letter or letter of confirm from duly authorized Chinese unit is required too.
Related Questions:
Apply for visa. what are the requirement papers please.
Asked by Anas from Libya
| Sep. 09, 2014 22:50
I will attend training at HongKong. what are the requirements to get visa ...
Asked by tk from Ethiopia
| May. 12, 2016 03:21
what type of visa should I apply for and what are the requirement?
Asked by young from Nigeria
| Aug. 25, 2014 03:24
lebanese physician, how to get hong kong visa?
Asked by haidar jouni from Lebanon
| Nov. 30, 2011 22:03
i have a degree in law from a uk university -
Asked by KADIE from GB
| May. 15, 2017 21:10
I am currently in Vietnam on a Tourist visa and have been travelling for a ...
Asked by Ms.Sally
| Dec. 26, 2010 20:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)