Asked by Ken from China | Jan. 03, 2015 18:20
About:China Consulate in Vancouver

Get a new Chinese Passport.

Hi. I am an international student. My Chinese passport is going to expire in a year;and I will not be able to go back to China to apply for a new Chinese Passport due to my heavy course load. So, how can I apply a new Chinese Passport in the Chinese Consulate in Vancouver? What kind of documents do I need to prepare for the application?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Robert from New Zealand | Jan. 04, 2015 02:39
First, It's suggested you make an appointment online for the application of reissuing passport so as to save your time.

Second, prepare the following documents: a filled application form, two passport photos and its digital form, the original and photocopy of your current passport, and the original and photocopy of your residence or study permit in Canada.

Third, go to the consulate to submit the application in person.
Related Questions:
cost of passport
Asked by Ms.Guifen from Yu
| May. 02, 2011 20:41
my passport was torn. how can I get a new indian passport?
Asked by SARAVANA BALAN from China
| Jan. 22, 2015 21:55
I have chinese residence permit for china, i have renewed my passport and d...
Asked by sk gupta from indian
| Jul. 12, 2017 22:59
can i travel with CHINESE visa in my old passports . change of address done...
Asked by Mano from India
| Mar. 14, 2016 22:11
Transfering Residence Permit
Asked by Tanya from Russia
| Apr. 13, 2016 03:55
I lost my passport, can I fly with the the report of the loss to get a new ...
Asked by Guillermo from Spain
| May. 16, 2013 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)