Asked by Kevin from Malaysia | Dec. 28, 2014 21:03
About:China Transit Visa

Malaysian citizen tourist visa

Hi im malaysian and arrived in shanghai on a single entry L type. I have a return ticket to malaysia that flies from shanghai. Problem is i just decided to visit Japan during the last leg of my visit. After my japan trip, how can i still fly back to shanghai from japan to catch my flight to malaysia? thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Jannie from USA | Dec. 29, 2014 00:55
If you fly from Japan to Malaysia via Shanghai and the layover time in Shanghai is not more than 24 hours, you can make use of the 24 hour free transit policy. In that case, no entry permit is required and what you should present is just your onward ticket. If the layober is longer than 24 hours, you must apply for a G type in Japan for China.
Related Questions:
visa for Malaysian to Guangzou, do I need to apply in advance or on arrival...
Asked by Timothy Simit from Malaysia
| Feb. 10, 2014 00:23
Do british, malaysian, taiwanese, south african citizen need a chinese vis...
Asked by Mr.Zaya from Mongolia
| Jan. 29, 2010 05:59
Is there a price difference for port visa for Malaysian citizen and Austral...
Asked by Lim from Australia , malaysia
| Sep. 12, 2016 21:31
do malaysian entering Hongkong need visa
Asked by tre lei from
| Apr. 16, 2012 01:29
Passport holder of Malaysian citizen is exempted of visa for entering China...
Asked by Peter Chok from Malaysia
| May. 27, 2015 19:52
do malaysian citizen need a visa to go guanzhou for holiday?
Asked by nomie from Malaysia
| Jun. 01, 2013 03:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)