Asked by Nick from Brunei | Dec. 24, 2014 22:50
About:China Embassy in Brunei

Hi, I'm a UK citizen living and working in Brunei. Do I need a visa to visit PRC?

I suddenly got an idea to visit Guangzhou next week for 4-5 days. If I need one can I arrange it in time to make that trip? what are the requirements? I didn't buy my tickets yet.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mark from Netherlands | Dec. 25, 2014 03:17
Yes, you need to apply for a L type in advance. It requires your passport, completed application form together with a recent passport photo, roundtrip air tickets and hotel booking in Guangzhou. It takes four working days to deal with your application normally. In your case, you might ask the embassy if you can apply via rush service. It takes one or two days. And you need to pay extra money for the rush service.
Related Questions:
Visa requirements Filipino citizen Employed in brunei
Asked by JC
| Jan. 03, 2013 03:36
Visa to visit Macau.
Asked by Wong Boon Thong from Brunei Darussalam
| Jan. 26, 2013 00:14
hi good afternoon, im a filipino citizen, im here at brunei for a short vis...
Asked by Mr.deus from philippines
| Oct. 30, 2010 02:36
do i need a VISA to visit China from the UK if im a UK Citizen and how long...
Asked by maya from UK
| Jul. 25, 2012 02:34
How a Filipio in Brunei get a tourist visa to visit friend in China for a w...
Asked by Donna Naval from Brunei Darussalam
| Aug. 28, 2011 01:25
A trip to Macau
Asked by Han from Brunei
| Oct. 28, 2015 03:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)