Asked by Timmy from South Africa | Dec. 22, 2014 08:29
About:Chinese Embassy in Zimbabwe

i am a zimbabweanin south africa can i apply Hong Kong & Chinese visa from South Africa

i am a zimbabwean with a south african work permit i need to visit PRC. is it possible to apply from South africa or i need to go back to Zimbabwe? i need to visit hong kong and china on one trip do i need to apply one for Hong Kong and mainland at the same time

Answers (1)
Answered by Rebecca from Malaysia | Dec. 22, 2014 21:54
Hi, Timmy, you can apply from South Africa. Hong Kong is 90 days entry-free for Zimbabweanins, so you only need to apply an L type for mailand China. Prepare the followings: valid passport and photocopies of its info page and extension page (if applicable), the application form and passport size photo, roundtrip ticket orders and hotel bookings, the original and photocopy of your work permit in South Africa.
Related Questions:
Visa for Shenzen can I apply in Hong Kong
Asked by Linda lusse from South Africa
| Feb. 13, 2018 20:20
Study Visa. My child go accepted at a University in China.
Asked by Ronald from Zimbabwe
| Jul. 06, 2018 01:20
Sim Burundian who lives in south africa, i have South africa passport no ci...
Asked by Amissi from south Africa .
| Dec. 24, 2013 21:02
I am a South African with a South Africa Passport, my Chinese Visa expires ...
Asked by Ms.Snyman from South Africa
| Jan. 10, 2010 20:32
Proof of leisure/tour booking
Asked by Elvis from South Africa
| Jul. 17, 2017 21:45
Hi! am a studend in china from South Africa,do i need visa to visit hong ko...
Asked by leburu
| Jan. 14, 2013 02:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)