Asked by Angie | Dec. 15, 2014 08:41
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Hi, I'm in Hong Kong and I'm holding an Indonesian passport. I want to go to China mainland.

I'm applying for a visa to China, but it only allows 15 days in China. I need to be in China on 17 December 2014, But my flight ticket back to Indonesia is only on 7th January 2015 (which is more than 15 days). I'm planning to extend it in China, so that i won't get fined. So do you know if I could go to China on the 17th of December(will the immigration find out?) Or if I can only enter China on 22nd of December?

Answers (1)
Answered by Andy from Indonesia | Dec. 17, 2014 03:11
Angie, your duration of stay should be 15 days. How long will it be valid? I mean "Do you see Enter Before" on your visa? If so, you should enter mainland China before 24:00 of that date. Then you can stay for 15 days from that day.
Related Questions:
can i apply chinese visa while holding a normal visitor pass in singapore?
Asked by sisca from Indonesia
| Aug. 21, 2017 22:17
Hi, Im S'Pore PR holding Indonesian Passport, planning to go to Hongkong-Sh...
Asked by Mr.Nita from Singapore
| Mar. 10, 2009 03:35
If im in Hongkong can i go to MACAU? Do we need VIsa?
| Apr. 10, 2014 03:56
entry hongkong student x2 visa
Asked by ravena from Indonesia
| Apr. 30, 2016 01:16
hi there, im holding an indonesian passport and im going to guang zhou t...
Asked by Mr.henry from singapore
| Mar. 01, 2009 00:31
hi im rachel,im from philippines,and im holding philippines passport, i wou...
Asked by Ms.rachel
| May. 18, 2009 02:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)