Asked by Selina from Malaysia | Dec. 12, 2014 20:34
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

China Visa Application for Malaysian working in Melbourne Australia‏

I am from Malaysia and currently on Visa 457 for work in Melbourne Australia.

I would like to travel to China on the 28th December 2014 from Malaysia. However, I will only be returning to Malaysia on the 21st December 2014. I understand from a travel agent in Malaysia that I can only apply for China permit with my original passport.

I would like to check if it will be possible for me to apply for a travel permit to China from Australia even if I'm travelling to China from Malaysia.

I will not be able to get my permit done on time if I submit the application upon my return to Malaysia.

What should I do?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bowen from Australia | Dec. 13, 2014 00:12
Since you work in Australia, you are able to apply in Australia on your own. Remember to take your work permit in Australia for your application for China besides other basic documents.
Related Questions:
the currency to pay for tourist visa application in Melbourne
Asked by kim from Australia
| Feb. 10, 2012 20:18
Is it possible for a non australian citizen to aply for a visa for China fr...
Asked by Judith from France
| Nov. 30, 2013 02:24
Australia from melbourne
Asked by Bola from Australia
| Oct. 20, 2015 20:21
Do you need a visa if only visiting from Australia to Shanghai within 72 ho...
Asked by Andrea from Australia
| Apr. 11, 2016 04:43
I will just be stopping off in china on route to Melbourne Australia do I n...
Asked by John from Australia
| Jan. 08, 2015 20:17
I'm a permanent resident of Australia and a Malaysian citizen. I'm currentl...
Asked by Ms.Rose from Australia
| Jan. 19, 2011 03:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)