Asked by Bardo from Moldova | Dec. 04, 2014 01:02
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

where and how can i get HK visa from China Mainland?

I`m a Moldova citizen, I need to visit a friend in HK for several days, how can i obtain a HK entry permit? I work in China mainland. Please suggest the best way to open a few days permit from China.
Thanks in advance

Bardo I.

Answers (1)
Answered by Justin | Dec. 05, 2014 00:27
You can try to find a local good tour agency to help to apply or apply by mailing your documents to HK Immigration Department directly.

The documents are: your valid passport, an application form, a recent taken photo, an invitation letter from your friend, round tickets, travel plans, copy of your friend's passport (including personal particulars, date of issue, date of expiry, and the latest arrival stamp/extension of stay label in the HKSAR) and bank statement.
Related Questions:
I got single entry Chinese visa from Pakistan. I want go to Hongkon for 2 d...
Asked by Iftikhar Ahmad from Pakistan
| Aug. 27, 2015 22:32
am staying in china... i want to go hong kong for visit, so how can i get v...
Asked by ananta chhetri from Nepal
| Mar. 25, 2016 01:34
I am Banladeshi, Can i apply and get macao visa from hk, i have hk one and ...
Asked by Shikder from Bangladesh
| Apr. 21, 2013 02:08
I am Ethiopian. I have HK Visa. Can I get the China mainland entry permit a...
Asked by Tade from Ethiopia
| Oct. 27, 2015 22:13
can an eu passport holder visiting HK get a visa to visit mainland china in...
Asked by patrick cronin from Ireland
| Aug. 12, 2015 01:22
nepali passport holder with a student resident permit of china.
Asked by sahiduzzaman from Nepal
| Jan. 18, 2016 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)