Asked by kalis from UK | Dec. 03, 2014 08:01
About:China Tourist Visa

getting a tourist visa

hello,i am Kalis and i am presently a student in China. My study permit will expire in January 2015 and i will be leaving China but i have a lot of chinese friends who want me to stay like a month or two and enjoy spring festival with them. Right now, am planning on getting a tourist L type but i don't want to go out of China because i'm finishing up with my final studies at a university. So, can i send my passport to my friend in Thailand to get me a tourist L? Is it possible?

Answers (1)
Answered by Hugh from Iceland | Dec. 03, 2014 19:10
According to the rules, the applicant needs to be at the country where you apply when you make the make the application. It means you need to be in Thailand when you make the application. In addition, the embassy may require to see you during the application. So it is not assured that you can get it easily by mailing your documents to Thailand.

Personally speaking, you are suggested to go to the local Exit-Entry Adminstration Bureau to consult your situation first. Probably, you can easily get a Tourist L there. If they cannot help you to do so, you can try to find a China agency to help you to get one. Besides the application fee, you just need to pay some service fee. It is more safe by using an agency than ask your friend to apply for you.
Related Questions:
what are the requirements in getting a chinese visa,
Asked by debbie from Philippine
| Feb. 07, 2017 01:20
can i get hongkong tourist visa from mumbai? instead of getting it from the...
Asked by priyansh jain from India
| Apr. 20, 2014 04:14
When getting a tourist visa for China at the embassy in Thailand, does the ...
Asked by Mr.S from USA
| Mar. 28, 2010 20:55
I am visiting China as a tourist I would like to know in details of the req...
Asked by pallavi gupte from India
| Apr. 23, 2013 03:15
how much money in the bank required in getting a tourist visa in beijing. t...
Asked by tere from philippines
| Jan. 03, 2012 00:00
Is there a better chance of getting a 10 year visa if I apply for a S1 rath...
Asked by js from USA
| Aug. 31, 2015 22:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)