Asked by Di Di from USA | Dec. 01, 2014 13:30
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Chinese Visa for New Zealand passport holder studying in the U.S.

Hi I am studying in the San Francisco Bay Area. Can I apply Chinese permit in the SF office? And how many years of multiple entry can I get? I have family members in China that I need to visit regularly. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Alan from USA | Dec. 01, 2014 19:24
You are able to apply in Chinese consulate in SF office. Since you will go regularly, you can try to apply a Q type with multiple entries. The validity is hard to tell, because it depends on the officer and the documents you provided.

If you want to consult more details and exact information, you are still suggested to consult the consulate in SF directly.
Related Questions:
Does a new zealand passport holder with a criminal record need a VISA for H...
Asked by katherine from New Zealand
| Jan. 26, 2016 21:26
How much is an L visa for a New Zealand passport holder and where is embass...
Asked by Michelle from New zealand
| May. 11, 2017 04:19
Can a New Zealand passport holder get a visa on arrival at Guangzhou airpor...
Asked by LimTC from Singapore
| Apr. 28, 2012 01:21
I'm from Colombia and wanna go to China for 3 or 4 weeks. what should I do?...
Asked by Orlando from Colombia
| Oct. 20, 2014 03:09
Do a New Zealand passport holder needs a Visa to go into Macau for a day tr...
Asked by Connie from Hong Kong
| Aug. 26, 2014 02:01
I'm a New Zealand passport holder. I'll be visiting Macao for 2 days. Will ...
Asked by Talent from Australia
| Mar. 23, 2017 20:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)