Asked by MURUGAPPAN ANDAL from India | Nov. 30, 2014 14:52
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Please help me! I am planning to travel to China in June 2015 as a tourist.

I am entering China through Beijing and then going to xian and then exiting China through Shanghai , but actually my return flight leaves from Shanghai and then transits via Guangzhou and then finally takes me to my destination. So will a single entry visa be enough for this trip.i am only travelling within mainland China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ruby from India | Nov. 30, 2014 21:00
Hey, how long will you transit in Shanghai and Guangzhou in total during your return trip? If it is less than 24 hours, a single entry L type is ok because you enjoy 24 hours free transit in Shanghai and Guangzhou. If it is longer than 24 hours, a double entry is ok.
Related Questions:
I am planning to visit China for the month of May or June. Please advice me...
Asked by Ms.Wong from Malaysia
| Mar. 24, 2009 04:39
My passport expires July 16, 2012. I plan to be in China from June 20 to J...
Asked by Professor B from Canada
| May. 14, 2012 22:39
Can a French passport holder apply for a Chinese tourist visa while in Sri ...
Asked by augustin from france
| Apr. 25, 2018 02:37
Hi I am planning to visit Vietnam in the of June 2011. Then I am planning t...
Asked by Mr.JIM from UAE
| Dec. 29, 2010 03:11
Hi, I will be in Shenyang on June 7. I am planning to go to Shanghai, plea...
Asked by Mr.Savio from UAE
| Apr. 14, 2011 03:38
Hello! I am planning to go to Shenzhen with my family (I have 2 kids: 7 & ...
Asked by Mrs.Lili from Indonesia
| Jan. 18, 2011 19:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)