Asked by Leslie from Philippines | Nov. 24, 2014 03:14
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Are we not allowed to travel HK? I'm Leslie from PHILIPPINES

we are scheduled to visit HK on Jan.2015 for 4 days,.my cousin's landlord permits us to stay in their house for free instead of paying house rentals.should we secure certification from my cousin's landlord? Does accomodation one of the requirements of immigration as tourist in hongkong? What if we can't book our accomodation and we don't have papers to show to the immigration,.
thank you in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Hobart from Singapore | Nov. 24, 2014 21:15
The immigration officer may require you to provide an accomodation bookings when passing the immigration, so you can just ask your cousin to provide you a letter to show that you will live with him.
It is hard to tell what will happen if you cannot provide them. If you are lucky enough, the officer will not requires it at the border, so you can enter easily. The bookings or letter is just for emergency.
Related Questions:
hi.what do i need to travel in hk as tourist?im from philippines.
Asked by noel tupino from Philippines
| Jan. 16, 2018 20:27
Thanks Leslie! How much is the bus ticket from Kunshan to Qingdao?
Asked by Mr.James from Philippines
| Sep. 19, 2010 22:02
can i just apply Shenzhen visa at the border if we want to take a daytrip t...
Asked by Julie from Philippines
| Apr. 25, 2015 02:49
144 hour visa leaving to the Philippines
Asked by claire gaffney from USA
| Jul. 17, 2016 04:19
My boyfriend is a Filipino, he will come to HongKong from Philippines, is h...
Asked by MMM from Philippines
| Jul. 22, 2011 02:08
Where to book tickets from Hong Kong to Zhongshan Port?
Asked by Jason from Philippines
| Apr. 23, 2015 03:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)