Asked by Amelia from USA | Nov. 19, 2014 15:58
About:Requirements for Permanent Residence Permit

US citizen getting married to a Chinese Citizen

I'm a US citizen and I'm planning on getting married to a Chinese citizen. He will be coming to the US for our ceremony and we plan to go back to China together. He currently has a tourist visa for the US and I am looking for a job to get a Z for China. Is there another type that I can get in order to go back to China with him or will a Z work. If I'm unable to find a job and not able to get a Z type, is there anther way I can move back to China with him? thanks--Amelia.

Answers (1)
Answered by Archer from Australia | Nov. 19, 2014 19:25
After you get married, you can apply a Q1 to stay in China with him for a long time. During your staying, you can try find a job. After you get a job, you can change your Q1 to a Work Z to work in China.
Related Questions:
if i want to marry to chinese citizen do i need to get divorce certificate...
Asked by lena from usmoonlight
| Jan. 19, 2013 21:38
19 month son traveling to China
Asked by Jim from USA
| Nov. 22, 2016 21:29
Married in USA - To live in China
Asked by Buck Dixon from USA
| Mar. 25, 2018 21:46
I am a US citizen.. I befriend a Chinese citizen and we decide to get marri...
Asked by Mr.AIMERY from USA
| Dec. 16, 2010 22:27
a single status certificate
Asked by Nana from USA
| Dec. 12, 2017 21:17
Requirements if you are already married in your own country?
Asked by Quennie from Philippines
| Nov. 02, 2014 18:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)