Asked by rasoul rouholamin from Iran | Nov. 16, 2014 01:30
About:China Embassy in Iran

Please advise how can I get this transit visa.

This is Rasoul Rouholamin from Iran. Thanks for your response ,but I think my question was not complete.
I have a round trip ticket from Tehran to Australia by China Southern Airlines as the followings:
I will Go on Jan. 10th from Tehran to Urumqi China, and from Urumqi to Guangzhou Baiyun and then to Melbourne Australia. I will have 5.5 hours stop in Guangzhou Baiyun.
After 20 days in Australia I will come back on Feb. first from Melbourne to Guangzhou Baiyun ,and from Guangzhou to Beijing Capital and then to Tehran. I will have 14.20 Hours stop in Beijing Capital. I would like to have G type to go inside the cities of Guangzhou and Beijing Capital during above stops.Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Answers (5)
Answered by Linda from Indonesia | Nov. 16, 2014 03:52
Rasoul, when will arive in Urumqi and leave Guangzhou? If it is less than 24 hours, you neen't apply for a transit type. So is your return trip. However, you need to apply for a stay permit when you arrive in Urumqi and Guangzhou (for your return trip).
Answered by Rasoul Rouholamin from Iran | Nov. 17, 2014 02:59
Dear Lida,
Thanks for your response, details of my ticket is as the followings (all by China Southern Airlines):
1. From Tehran to Australia,
Flight no. Outbourd Arrival
6026 10/01/15 22:30 Tehran 7:20 (11/01) Urumqi
6979 11/01 10:40 Urumqi 15:30 Guangzhou Baiyun
0321 21:00 Guangzhou Baiyun 09:40 (12/01) Melbourne
2. Return ,From Australia to Tehran,
Flight no. Outboard Arrival
0344 01/02 11:30 Melbourne 18:10 Guangzhou Baiyun
3107 21:00 Guangzhou Baiyun 00:20 (02/02) Beijing Capital
6025 02/02 14:40 Beijing Capital 21:00 Tehran
As you see on the way to Australia I should wait 5:5 hours in Guangzhou Baiyun airport for
next flight.
And in return to Tehran I should wait 14:20 hours in Beijing Capital airport for next flight.
So please explain ,can I go inside these 2 cities ( Beijing Capital and Guangzhou Baiyun) without
transit G or what (what should I do )?
Answered by Matt from Australia | Nov. 17, 2014 21:30
Since you will stop twice in China on your both trips, you are unable to enjoy the 72-hour free transit.

Your first trip will land in Urumqi on Nov 1 and leave Guangzhou on the same day, right? If so, you can enjoy the 24-hour free transit. So no Transit G is required.

Your second trip have the staying in China for less than 24 hours, so no Transit G is required.
Answered by rasoul rouholamin from Iran | Nov. 19, 2014 03:34
Dear Matt,
Following to my previous email,please note,
My trip start on Jan.10th 2015 going from Tehran to Australia and my return start on Feb.1st from Melbourne to Tehran.
I have two long stops in China ,one in going to and one in coming back as the followings:
1. I have to wait 5.5 hours in Guangzhou Baiyun airport for my next flight.
2. Also I have to wait 14.20 hours in Beijing Capital airport for my next flight.
So my simple question is that:
Can I go inside the cities of Guangzhou Baiyun( for above mentioned 5.5 hours) and Beijing Capital ( for above mentioned 14.20 hours) without visa????? or not?????
In case I need it, what should I do????
Please try to understand my question and let me know your kind proposal.
B.RGDS Rouholamin
Answered by Matt | Nov. 21, 2014 01:23
Based on your description, you do not need it for transfering. You need to provide the onward tickets and your valid passport for transfering. Please do not worry.
Related Questions:
Can we get a china visa at Lo wu for us to see windows of the world, we hol...
Asked by minomat from Phils
| Oct. 21, 2015 22:00
I am staying in a hotel in East Nanjing Pedestrian street. Need to go to Sh...
Asked by jojo from singapore
| Mar. 27, 2017 21:17
I am Singaporean in Shanghai but have passed the 15 days Visa Exemption
Asked by Matty from Singapore
| Oct. 09, 2012 04:16
im here in shenyang but i have no ideas how can i go to the airport without...
Asked by chanon from Thailand
| Dec. 23, 2014 03:43
How can I go to Zhujiajiao? I'm stay at Seventh Heaven hotel.
Asked by Mayutat from Thailand
| Apr. 25, 2018 19:51
My cruise ship will stop at Shanghai Port Int'l Cruise Terminal. I'd like t...
Asked by Yen N. from USA
| Feb. 05, 2013 20:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)