Asked by dan gold from saudi arabia | Nov. 15, 2014 02:57
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Im a filipino engr. in saudi arabia wants to visit my daughter in shanghai china!

May i know all the requirements and where do i send my application?THanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Gary from India | Nov. 16, 2014 02:29
Dan, you can visit Chinese embassy in Saudi Arabia to apply for a L type and then visit your daughter in China. She can send you an invitation letter, a copy of her passport information page and her valid visa page. Then you need to prepare your passport, filled application form, a recent passport photo and the above mentioned docments to apply for a L type. I assume that you work in Saudi Arabia, right? If so, you need to provide your resident permit for employment too. If you don't have this, I am not sure that the embassy will accept your application.
Related Questions:
sirs, i am a filipino engr. Working here in riyadh.i want to asked informat...
Asked by mykel from riyadh,s.a
| Jan. 09, 2011 20:17
How can apply entry visa for Hong Kong from jeddah Saudi arabia
Asked by Ummo kalthum from Philippines
| Feb. 21, 2016 21:41
good day!! i am a filipino citizen working in saudi planning to...
Asked by Mr.michael from philippines
| Feb. 23, 2011 21:24
Hi there, Im a filipino citizen and im working here in Saudi Arabia, im pal...
Asked by Mr.Johann from Phillipines
| Aug. 21, 2009 21:54
Do I need to apply for a visa or can I get VOA?
Asked by Noel from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 04, 2013 00:23
Ni hao ma! I am Ally, an overseas worker in Jeddah. I am a Filipino Nationa...
Asked by Mr.Ally from Philippines
| Dec. 09, 2008 20:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)