Asked by Sena from Sri Lanka | Nov. 06, 2014 01:01
About:Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka

Receiving Chinese Visa

I am an engineer in CEB working at Norochcholai- Lalvijaya Power Plant. I have to visit China for an inspection ( 2-3days). When I applied visa with the supply company's invitation letter, they asked me to get an Invitation from Duly authorized local government unit of China. For that, they asking 2 documents.
1, Letter saying a Government body
2, Company Guarantee letter
Both in Original (to be sent by DHL)
So please clarify what are these documents contain?
This is my first visit to China.
Is this because of that reason?

Answers (1)
Answered by Omar from Australia | Nov. 07, 2014 01:06
The Invitation letter from Duly Authorized is required based on the policy itself not because it is your first application.

The letter mainly includes the name of Duly Authorized unit (namely a government body), information of the invited (namely your names), the seals and signature, your purpose of visit, longest stay, visiting place, etc. The company guarantee letter has the similar information. Please do not worry. These documents are provided by the company in China which invites you.
Related Questions:
I'm HIV positive. Does this prohibit receiving a Visa. I'm a US Citizen
Asked by Rob from USA
| Jan. 10, 2012 03:12
Valid date for first entry
Asked by Martha from USA
| May. 09, 2014 02:03
My husband is receiving the documents for his Z visa soon. My name is state...
Asked by Mrs.Lisa from America
| May. 12, 2009 02:09
I will be teaching ESL to Chinese for one year in Hangjyou. Which type of ...
Asked by Terry from USA
| Jun. 06, 2012 21:58
Can I apply for TRP with L or X 2 type, or does it need to be X1?
Asked by Bobby P from USA
| Aug. 14, 2017 02:25
Z visa application can be done anywhere?
Asked by Jeremy from USA
| Feb. 12, 2018 20:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)