Asked by MARCE1982 | Nov. 05, 2014 20:46
About:China Student Visa

Student Visa to study Chinese in Guangzhou

I would like to study Chinese in Guanzghou. I am already in Guanzghou for almost the last 2 months and now I would like to stay here for another 3, 4, 5, 6 months or as long as it takes to learn Chinese. I have been in contact with many private schools but I have not found anyone who can give me information about how to process a student type and they say with just an invitation would be enough. Is it true? If not please, Can anybody advice me about how to process it?

Answers (1)
Answered by MARCE1982 | Nov. 05, 2014 20:48
BTW I am Spanish and I am on a tourist L plus one month extension now.
Related Questions:
I am 16 years old. Will I be granted a student visa to study in a Chinese u...
Asked by Leramo Damola from Nigeria
| May. 08, 2017 04:29
What is photo size and how many pieces needed to get student visa for stu...
Asked by Paulus D from Indonesia
| Jun. 13, 2015 20:45
I am 70 would like to study Chinese for several years in China. Am I too o...
Asked by M Lawrence from USA
| Jan. 05, 2013 21:53
Hi, I want to apply for student visa from Nigeria to study Chinese Madarinl...
Asked by Mr.folorunso J. K. from Nigeria
| Feb. 07, 2011 02:14
Dear Sir, i wish to apply for chinese student visa. iwant to study te...
Asked by Mr.Ibrahim John Kamara from Sierra Leone
| Feb. 01, 2010 06:41
I am from India. I need student visa for one year to study in Nanjing? What...
Asked by USHA from India
| Mar. 11, 2015 02:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)