Asked by Amarjiit Pande from India | Nov. 05, 2014 06:28
About:Independent China Tours

Amarjiit Pandey

Sir I am from Mumbai, India
I am planning a trip to Mansarovar Lake in March 2015 by my car and what would be the formalities formalities and documents required for the same, can I travel without any group or such, I would also like to visit everest base camp

Answers (1)
Answered by Dave | Nov. 12, 2014 03:48
To enter Tibet, you need to appy for a Tibet Travel Permit with help of an agency. You must join a group to visit Tibet, too.
Related Questions:
i m harish pandey nepali national im traveling from india to china and ret...
Asked by Mr.harish from Nepal
| Sep. 26, 2009 04:40
Hi namste. I want daughter come to china. But they said parents should go t...
Asked by Balgovind pandey from India
| Mar. 10, 2015 01:54
Dear All, I am an Indian national working in Dujiangyan, Chengdu, Sichua...
Asked by Mr.Govind Pandey from China
| Jul. 05, 2009 07:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)