Asked by steve from China | Nov. 05, 2014 02:57
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

z visa and residence permit in China

So I have passed my 30 days, and have a Work Z but my employer took all my other paperwork experrt certificate etc. I want to go to hong kong, do I just need the Work Z in my passport? or do I need an actual resident card to hand?

Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Nathan | Nov. 05, 2014 03:55
Have you got a resident permit?
If you did not have the resident permit, you cannot go to HK. If you exit, you are unablet to go back to China, since the Work Z is a single entry type.
You need to have a resident permit, so that you can go to HK without any problem.
Related Questions:
Is the Residence Permit for Foreigner in the PRC the same as "Z" Visa?
Asked by AiHuoHua from USA
| Jun. 10, 2016 01:32
How to get a Z visa if already in china on S and having a residence permit?...
Asked by mani from Pakistan
| Jun. 05, 2014 01:51
Do I need visa to enter Hainan if I have residence permit in China?
Asked by Kate from Ukraine
| Dec. 25, 2015 23:48
Hello, are Yemeni passport holders eligible too obtain work permit in china...
Asked by Mohammed Abdulnaser Emad from Yemen
| May. 29, 2018 02:12
How many days need to get residence permit after entry with Z visa?
Asked by Nidal Shami from Syria
| Jun. 29, 2013 03:12
how much will i pay if i apply for temporary residence permit for my z visa...
Asked by anne from Philippines
| Jul. 21, 2015 04:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)