Asked by Matthew London | Oct. 31, 2014 21:32
About:China Family Reunion Visa

What is best for me Q2 or Tourist?

I am US citizen married to a Chinese citizen. My wifes parents live in China.
In the past I have applied for 1 year, multiple entry type.
However I have heard that it is possible to get a 2 year, or even in some cases a 3 or 5 year, multiple entry type.
Which visa would give me the best chance for a 2 or more year, multiple entry type, a Q2 or Tourist type?
If Q2, do I have to prove I am visiting my parents in law every time I go to China?


Answers (1)
Answered by Jackson from USA | Nov. 02, 2014 18:08
You New a Q1. Q2 will only get you 6 months each time you renew it.

More money in your wife's bank and along with a job (Her having a job, not you.) will help you get a 2 year one on a Q1.
Related Questions:
I WAS BORN FEB 27, 1979, IM A earth sheep. I want to ask about my work if i...
Asked by pAMELA from Philippines
| Jan. 03, 2014 20:56
I am planning to spend the weekend in Shanghai leaving Friday night from He...
Asked by Luiz from Brazil
| Oct. 16, 2017 19:58
i need to travel from (Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport) to (Jiaxi...
Asked by mohammed alkwaldah from Jordan
| Jul. 07, 2013 01:42
hello, i am from cdo philippines. i was born on october 12, 1963. just wan...
Asked by leonida nipay from Philippines
| Jan. 27, 2014 02:23
My sign is horse. What profession is best for me?
Asked by Nirmal Joseph from India
| Jun. 19, 2014 03:44
Hi, I am a British citizen now living in Japan (as of July 1st 2014) and I ...
Asked by Andy from Japan
| Jul. 10, 2014 03:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)