Asked by Audrey from Canada | Oct. 31, 2014 02:25
About:Year of the Horse

Should I travel to SE Asia to visit relatives in 2015? Should I change directions in my career?

I was born 1st November 1966. Would travelling back to Asia to visit relatives for Chinese New Year on February 2015 good for me? Also how is my career in 2015? I am thinking of giving it up and go back to university as a mature student. Maybe not a good idea. Hmmmm....

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe from USA | Oct. 31, 2014 21:23
On, your birth sign is a horse. You are so lucky, for this year happens to be the horse year. So your life I this year will be quite smooth. Surely, you can visit your relatives in Asia. You can also take this chance to tour around to relax. That’s really good for you.

As I have mentioned, this year is also quite essential to your career. You are suggested to stay in your career still. Just try harder, you will gain what you want in the near future.
Related Questions:
I am from Indonesia, I Want to visit Kunming can I apply Visa on Arrival......
Asked by I Gusti Ngurah Ardita from Indonesia
| Mar. 16, 2015 01:23
British Citizen in Australia
Asked by ellie from UK
| Mar. 23, 2016 22:49
Can Canadian Apply In PRC Visa Office, Singapore
Asked by Dom from Canada
| Jun. 01, 2014 04:30
Applying for an F Visa in HK
Asked by Mike from UK
| Nov. 06, 2014 20:40
Can you please advise which tourist visa do I need
Asked by Stacey Furse from Australia
| Jul. 28, 2016 22:17
Dear Sir/Madam I am a UK citizen traveling around SE asia, i have been inv...
Asked by Mr.Tidswell from England
| May. 12, 2009 04:33
Find Your
Chinese Zodiac
Chinese Zodiac
Compatibility Test
Lucky Date
Ask a Question