Asked by Pramod lohani from Nepal | Oct. 22, 2014 03:57
About:China Embassy in Nepal

is it hard to get a permit of honk kong for chinese/Nepalese married couple ?

Hi my name is pramod lohani I have a chinese girlfriend and we are planning to get married. After getting married we are planing to move to honk kong so in that case is it easy for both us to get Hong Kong visa from China if so then how should we start the processig? If anyone knows about this then please write me back

Answers (1)
Answered by Edison from USA | Oct. 22, 2014 21:35
It is not so difficult to get a HK visa, but to stay and live in HK and even get a resident permit may not be so easy.
People are allowed to live there because of work, studying, etc. For other purpose, it may be impossible.

If you want to have a try to apply, you can apply at least one month ago. The processing days are around 4 weeks.
Related Questions:
Visa Needed for New Zealander to visit Macau for 1 day trip?
Asked by Sue Robertson from New Zealand
| Oct. 14, 2014 20:08
How to get from Honk Kong airport to Shnzhen hotel in Pinghu?
Asked by TuomoM from Finland
| Oct. 08, 2015 01:55
Hello, I am going to Guangzhou for a LED/SIGN Expo,
Asked by samuel from USA
| Dec. 19, 2012 20:23
HK VISA question continue
Asked by Sunil from Nepal
| May. 10, 2012 04:20
hi i get tourist visa to honk-kong 14 days with 1 entry to honk-kong. can i...
Asked by Mr.ulvi from azerbajcan
| Mar. 10, 2011 03:26
is it necessary to get a visa to visit Shenzen for one day, staying in Honk...
Asked by jean francois ardisson from France
| May. 08, 2015 20:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)