Asked by MAVI from Bangladesh | Oct. 22, 2014 03:45
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Hong Kong visa for somebody

I am a Bangladeshi national who has a residence permit for China, I live in Guangzhou, can my friend who is visiting Hong Kong apply for a permit on my behalf? I need to exit and reenter China as my residence permit is expiring in a few days time and the closest city for me to do this is Hong Kong and I wanted to get my friend to get a tourist type to Hong Kong for me and then come back with my passport so I can go to Hong Kong and then apply for a China one in Hong Kong. The embassy for Hong Kong is in Beijing otherwise I would apply myself for the the permit to HK.

Answers (1)
Answered by Frank from USA | Oct. 22, 2014 21:46
Your friend can apply it on your behalf. Or you can try to apply it through a local tour agency, which is also convenient.
Related Questions:
Hi. I want to go to Hong Kong soon. I am a philippines passport. Somebody...
Asked by Ms.Phil from Philippines
| Nov. 20, 2009 20:04
How to apply HK tourist visa from China? I'm Cuban citizen.
Asked by Carlos from Cuba
| Dec. 22, 2011 03:37
Is somebody interested to work as a translator some days ?
Asked by Mr.Alex from Netherlands
| May. 12, 2010 21:57
Is possible to visit the Hong Kong giant buddha,victoria peak and ocean par...
Asked by zj from Philippines
| Jun. 10, 2011 21:53
filipina domestic helper to shenzen for tour
Asked by shine from philippines
| Nov. 11, 2016 20:28
Hello! Could somebody help me and tell what is best and fastest way from Ho...
Asked by Mr.Mikael from Finland
| Jan. 08, 2010 22:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)