Asked by sehroon from Pakistan | Oct. 18, 2014 23:43
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

Through Z Visa, family member can travel with me or not

Dear Sir/Madam Ni Hao!
Kindly help me guide, as i have work permit and invitation letter, now i will apply for Z type. Is there is a facility in Z type, i can apply for my wife and two daughters. I have verified marriage and birth certificates from China Embassy. if yes kindly do guide me what documents should i submit for myself and similarly for my wife and daughters, thanks.


Answers (1)
Answered by Sharon from Honduras | Oct. 19, 2014 04:09
Hey, you can help your wife and daughter to apply for S1 or S2 type. Except for their passports, application forms affixed with recent photos, they should also need invitation letter from your employer, your written invitation letter, copy of your passport information page and residence permit, marriage certificte and your daughter's birth certificate, non-criminal records and physical examination. The last four documents have to be certified by your Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Related Questions:
do i need to be present in Embassy applying Z visa or Can apply by the memb...
Asked by Anna from Ukraine
| May. 06, 2016 20:26
how many family members at a time to visit their employed member with z typ...
Asked by FRANCIS B.OCANG from Philippines
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:03
We are a group of 7 people family member would like to visit Bejing for few...
Asked by Mr.Rizwan Ahmed from Pakistani
| Oct. 29, 2009 20:33
As a family who expects to receive Travel Authorization from the CCAA to co...
Asked by Mr.Len from USA
| Apr. 07, 2011 02:13
If there is family funeral in China, could the family member travel without...
Asked by D C from Canada
| Sep. 21, 2014 22:28
I arrived in China on a Z visa, but the company changes its minds and won't...
Asked by cat from China
| Jun. 30, 2011 22:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)