Asked by Atif from saudia arabia | Oct. 17, 2014 10:56
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

pakistani national working in saudia and want to visit china and hongkong i have china visit visa

now i meed to aske may i go to hongkong i have china visit one or i need to get hongkong china one if yes i can apply hongkong's permit go china embassy or other?

Answers (3)
Answered by Allen from Singapore | Oct. 17, 2014 21:40
If you want to go to HK, you still need a seperate entry permit to HK, because HK has its seperate immigration system.

You can go to your local Chinese embassy to apply for that, or directly mail all paperworks to HK Immigration Department for application.
Answered by atif from Saudi Arabia | Oct. 18, 2014 09:15
where can submited directly hk visa plz send me link
Answered by Allen | Oct. 19, 2014 04:31
Hey, you can post your application to the following address.
Receipt and Despatch Unit
Hong Kong Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong

If you have further questions, you should make a call at (852) 2824 6111. Personally, I think you should apply from Chinese embassy in your country. If they are able to process your application, you will get it on the fourth or fifth working day. If you apply by post, you should wait four to six weeks.
Related Questions:
I am Pakistani National, working in Saudi Arabia. I would like to visit Ch...
Asked by Mr.Javed from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 12, 2011 03:38
I'm Pakistani national & working Jeddah as an accountant from 15 years, how...
Asked by B.k. shamim jeddah
| Jul. 07, 2011 22:17
I am Pakistani National working in Saudi Arabia and would like have busines...
Asked by Syed Qamar A. Shamsi from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 19, 2013 01:23
I am a Pakistani national and have a valid Chinese visit visa. Do I need Ho...
Asked by Zafar Khan from Pakistan
| Apr. 06, 2017 18:50
I need full information for visit to China for Pakistani national in Dubai ...
Asked by SARFRAZ from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 13, 2011 02:03
I want to visit Hong Kong with my two kids in October, so how can I get vis...
Asked by Nasir Jamal from Saudi Arabia
| Jul. 21, 2014 04:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)