Asked by Allistair | Oct. 11, 2014 11:10
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Can I (US citizen) advance my entry date by one day after applying for my Chinese Tourist Visa?

Hi I just applied for my Chinese Tourist L with an airline ticket that showed arrival at 5:00 a.m. on November 8, 2014. I am now considering changing my ticket to arrive instead on November 7, 2014 - one day earlier. I have not yet been issued my Tourist L but expect it to arrive by October 17, 2014. Will I need to get the the L reissued or revised in order to enter China one day earlier? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Deam from Singapore | Oct. 11, 2014 21:20
You did not get your Tourist L now?
Based on my experience, you do not need to revise it. Usually, a Tourist L has a validity for three months after the issing date. It is OK to enter China any time during its validity.
Since you just applied it, you will get your L after 4 working days, so problem may not exist for entering one day earlier. If you still worries, you can call the embassy/consulate for confirming.
Related Questions:
Picking up visa from visa office
Asked by leslie from usa
| May. 06, 2018 21:50
Q2 Visa to China with intent to apply for temporary residence permit. Will...
Asked by Jeff from USA
| Jun. 26, 2014 04:42
What is maximum duration for China multi-entry business visa? One year pos...
Asked by Pham from USA
| Feb. 11, 2014 02:03
I am applying for a double entry tourist visa and one of my stays is for 39...
Asked by Carole Dornauer from Austria
| Nov. 28, 2017 20:30
I am a US Citizen on a single entry F visa. I would like to go to Thailand...
Asked by Ms.Kim from USA
| Aug. 18, 2009 03:33
Visa requirements, anyone can help me on this issue?
Asked by Katie from USA
| Jan. 23, 2016 01:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)