Asked by Findlay from United Kingdom | Oct. 08, 2014 11:02
About:Requirements for Permanent Residence Permit

The Best Visa for us.

Our son had lived and worked in China for 13 years. He is married to a Chinese girl and they have one child, our only grandchild. We have had an L type in the past, but would like one that allows us to go anytime time and not to restrict us to 30/60 days. We may need to go and short notice to look after our grandchild. We do not have any other children living in the UK.

Answers (1)
Answered by Clare from Canada | Oct. 08, 2014 22:24
You may try to apply for a S1 type and then change the S1 to a resident permit entering China. With resident permit, you can live in China for a long time (more than 180 days) and during your staying you can enter and exit multiple times.
Related Questions:
I am a Canadian living in US, what is the best way to get the visa to Chin...
Asked by Lily Chan from USA
| Jan. 21, 2017 20:17
What is the best way to get a tourist visa to China if you are a US citizen...
Asked by Jim from USA
| Feb. 09, 2017 00:29
US citizen working in Afghanistan taking vacation in China. What is the bes...
Asked by Lee
| Jul. 02, 2011 21:31
questions about travel to Vietnam and Cambodia
Asked by Meyer from USA
| Aug. 13, 2015 04:24
Best way to go from Hong Kong to Shenzhen for US citizen; is a separate vis...
Asked by Lisa Schuelke from USA
| Jun. 30, 2016 19:01
What is the best kind of visa for US and Taiwan passport holders?
Asked by Robert from USA
| Jun. 07, 2012 02:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)