Asked by Jay from Australia | Oct. 07, 2014 11:08
About:China Consulate in Sydney

Australian Citizen currently studying in the USA inquiring about JW 202

I am currently studying in the United States, but am an Australian Citizen, I wish to apply for a JW 202 visa, to study in China over my winter break (January - December), can I apply for it at the embassy in New York City, or will I have to do this when I return to Sydney in December. I want to leave for China before the new year so I am worried that I will not have enough time to get it in Australia, can you please advise?

Answers (1)
Answered by Arlen from USA | Oct. 08, 2014 00:58
Which state do you live now? The application place depends on your position.
It is not necessary to go back to your home country for application. You may apply in USA. Before going there, you are still suggested to consult the embassy/consulate for confirming.

Related Questions:
I am an Indonesian, currently studying in Beijing with X visa (6 months) wh...
Asked by Ms.Christine from Indonesia
| Jul. 20, 2009 23:08
Chinese tourist visa to Chinese student visa
Asked by CS from Canada
| Apr. 23, 2018 22:27
My son (Sri Lankan) presently studying for an Electrical Engineering degree...
Asked by Mr.G C Rajapaksha from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 08, 2009 04:06
Australian citizen living in japan enquiry about chinese tourist visa
Asked by Mrs.Katrina from Australia/Japan
| May. 10, 2011 21:48
Hi, I am a US citizen studying in China this fall. I am coming to New Zea...
Asked by Ms.Eberhart from USA
| Aug. 28, 2009 02:45
Hi,May I know what is the differences between JW 201 and JW 202 ?
Asked by Dr.noor from Bangladesh
| Aug. 09, 2016 20:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)