Asked by milan from Sri Lanka | Oct. 05, 2014 01:15
About:China Visa Application in UK

visit visa for China. need to join to ship.

I am working in ship currently. I have to join the ship from shanghai china.what are the requirements documents for visit type process. Please advice me.
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Baid from Australia | Oct. 07, 2014 20:49
For applying a visit type, you need to prepare a letter from a China travel agency or travel organizer, Invitation Letter for Tourist from Chinese Tourist Bureau, travel route, your covering letter from company and financial supporting document such as the bank statement.

Are your a crew member? If so, you can try to apply for a C type instead of a Tourist type. You just need to provide a letter of guarantee, an invitation letter and some documents the officer asks for application.
Related Questions:
I am working in princess cruises ship and my wife and son want join the shi...
Asked by Mr.avadhut shinde from in
| Aug. 26, 2009 21:12
Do i need a visa as a crew member to join ship in China?
Asked by Natalie Portman from jamaica
| Feb. 05, 2015 02:37
i will join a cruise and shanghai is where the ship will depart,do i need a...
Asked by maud from Philippines
| Dec. 17, 2016 01:47
I am crew I need to join ship in china so what kind of visa required
Asked by jeyaraj from India
| Aug. 17, 2016 22:16
I am dual national Polish/Croatian due to travel to Shanghai on 8/9 to join...
Asked by Zeljko from Poland
| Jul. 18, 2012 03:38
I am taking an Asian cruise in April 2015 The ship will stop by Beijing apr...
Asked by Tina from U S A
| Jan. 09, 2015 03:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)