Asked by Bashir from Iraq | Sep. 25, 2014 12:27
About:China Embassy in Iraq

I am Iraqi citizen, but I was studying in the United States, how can I apply for visa to China?

What are the requirements?

Answers (3)
Answered by Gavin from Singapore | Sep. 26, 2014 04:04
What is your purpose to China? The requirements are different based on different types.
In general, you can use your valid passport, an application form with a recent taken photo, an invitation letter and your proof of legal status in USA to apply at your nearby consulate/embassy.
Answered by Bashir from Mahmood | Sep. 28, 2014 21:03
thank you for replying my question, right now I am studying in the USA and I have some Chinese friends I want to visit them, that is my purpose to go to China. I wonder that I have to have invitation to get visa or I'm just applying for it.
Answered by Gavin | Sep. 29, 2014 01:13
If you want to live with your friend instead of staying in a hotel, you need to have an invitation letter from them to get it.

If you just want to stay in a hotel, you can prepare your hotel booking in China as well as your round trip tickets to China to apply on your own.
Related Questions:
Work Visa application for China
Asked by Kathy from Canada
| Mar. 16, 2017 03:35
Australian Citizen currently studying in the USA inquiring about JW 202
Asked by Jay from Australia
| Oct. 08, 2014 00:58
If I wanted to live in Hangzou being citizen of united states as a retiree,...
Asked by Mr.Naseem from USA
| Jun. 19, 2010 21:53
VISA information about attending HBM conference in Beijing for a person on ...
Asked by Suril from USA
| May. 13, 2012 20:13
I am United States citizen will visit Hong Kong. Do I need to apply for vi...
Asked by Peggy from USA
| Mar. 12, 2017 00:07
Can i get a visa on arrival for macau?
Asked by chris
| Aug. 19, 2013 21:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)