Asked by Tahir Mehmood from pakistan | Sep. 25, 2014 05:57
About:Chinese Embassy in Pakistan

first time visit to my company in China.

Dear sir,

We do not have any branch in Pakistan.
We purchase the leather from many leather tanneries from pakistan and further process complete in China.

I have my employ letter by my company.
I have invitation letter from my company.
I have my salery bank statement.
I have my TeX number.
I have clear police report by police department.
And I have invitation letter by duly authorize unit from China.

So please guide me...what I need more.
Because I am not employer in Pakistan...I am Pakistan national and paying duty in Pakistan for our company project.

Please guide me.

Thank you.

Tahir Mehmood

Answers (1)
Answered by Bart from Canada | Sep. 27, 2014 00:44
You just go there for a visit instead of purchase things?
If so, you need to apply for a F type. Then you still need to have support letter from your company, round trip tickets to China and hotel bookings in China if you are the first time applicant.
Related Questions:
Hello I m Indian if i want visit shenzhen by tourist visa then i can meet l...
Asked by shriram from India
| Mar. 31, 2016 21:41
Requirments for china visa application in the philippines sponsored by the ...
Asked by Lilia from Philippines
| Oct. 13, 2016 22:37
Multiple or just single entry
Asked by Tory Lint from USA
| Nov. 18, 2013 01:41
I just want to know what do I need to go to China for a 10 day vacation.
Asked by Guillermo Garcia from China
| May. 18, 2015 21:30
hello it is my first time to visit china for business purposes..what are th...
Asked by emad from Libya
| Sep. 24, 2012 02:02
I lost my original Chinese passport. what should I do to get Chinese visa?
Asked by Ying from U.S.A
| Mar. 05, 2015 01:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)