Asked by mary from USA | Sep. 19, 2014 16:32
About:China Consulate in Houston

I'm applying for a tourism leisure visa. Which is that? I'll be staying for 25 days.

I'm a student and want to go visit China during christmas break. I have flight and hotel reservations. I have my passport and application. What else will I need for it? I plan to stay around Beijing the entire visit. I'm just wanting to experience the culture and language to see if I'd want to teach english there in the future. I leave Dec 16th and come back January 13th. I plan to go to Houston in October on the 13th and apply then come back a day before my flight and pick it up. Do I need medical insurance if I'm a healthy individual?

Answers (1)
Answered by Omar from Canada | Sep. 19, 2014 21:16
Probably you mean the Tourist L type for only visiting China. You have prepare all the required documents for applying Tourist L. The medical insurance is not necessary.
Related Questions:
hi im from the philippines, im going to macau this august ill be staying f...
Asked by Ms.julia from philippines
| Jun. 03, 2009 04:32
visa crew
Asked by cay from Philippines
| Feb. 28, 2013 23:56
How long will I stay in macau as tourist for filipino
Asked by Itsako from Philippines
| Jul. 12, 2016 21:30
Visa for HK to attend a conference
Asked by Lisa from Australia
| Apr. 04, 2014 03:28
Im an Indonesian and currently studying in Australia. Im holding official p...
Asked by Ms.Noor from Australia
| Nov. 02, 2009 22:23
ill be applying for visa on the 1st of February for my China Trip on the 11...
Asked by Ms.Raissa Mariano from Philippines
| Jan. 30, 2011 03:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)