Asked by J from Luxembourg | Sep. 10, 2014 17:05
About:China Work Visa

Changing Z work visa into X student type

My name is J and I currently work in Changchun as a foreign teacher. I want to go to Jilin university for the spring semester next year (January-July) but I don't know how tricky it will be for me to change over from a Z into a student type. Does anyone have any advice or helpful tips for me? I know that I will need to be amicable with my employer in order to get a release letter but other than this i'm not sure what else I need to do to prepare.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Answers (1)
Answered by Bonnie from NZ | Sep. 10, 2014 20:43
It is not so tricky as you thought. Since you will study, so have you got your admission letter and Visa Application Form (JW201/JW202)? If so, you are suggested to find a local agency to apply for a X type, otherwise, it may be a little bit hard to get it in the end.

Besides the admission letter and JW201/JW201, you still need to provide your application form, application form for your X type, Registration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors and your current resident permit for your Student type applying.
Related Questions:
Two Visa
Asked by Erica from USA
| Aug. 21, 2016 22:12
change study visa to work type
Asked by Fritz from China
| Mar. 03, 2016 20:33
what is the rule to convert X visa to Z type?
Asked by USMAN from China
| Jun. 01, 2016 20:17
Apply before expiry of previous visa
Asked by Liz from Australia
| Jul. 16, 2017 21:24
Transition from student visa to work Z type
Asked by car from China
| May. 04, 2016 03:13
If changing from a student visa to a Z type, do i still need release papers...
Asked by Alex from China
| Jan. 22, 2016 21:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)