Asked by Mansoor Ahmad from Pakistan | Sep. 07, 2014 14:27
About:China Private Visit Visa

my wife is at china now on study visa,he is feeling homesickness due to which she wants to call me

i just want to know in which category i will be fall? and what kind of documents i have to show before Chinese embassy. i shall be very thankful to you if you will guide me in this regard,because i am confusing between X1 and X2 types.

Answers (1)
Answered by Abbey from Hungary | Sep. 09, 2014 22:14
If you plan to visit your wife, you should apply or a S type. If she has residence permit, you may apply for S1 type. Otherwise, you need to apply for S2 type. But I think it's easier for you to apply for a S2 type. S1 type requires the invitation letter from her school. I am not sure if her school is willing to issue an invitation letter. By the way, you need to go through the medical examination at the appointed state-owned hospital in your country and then get the paper authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan. The S2 type doesn't require your medical examination report. The same materials for S1 and S2 are: your passport, filled application form, your recent passport photo, invitation letter from your wife and your marriage certificate.

S1 allows you to stay longer than 180 days. S2 type just allows you to stay as long as 180 days.
Related Questions:
My friend is a Malaysian currently holding a UK study visa which is due to ...
Asked by Ms. Dewi from Msia
| Feb. 25, 2009 20:26
Is it possible to change S1 visa to X1 type.
Asked by raihan nowab from Bangladesh
| Jan. 15, 2018 02:02
I have z working visa and my wife and daughter have depended S type. my wif...
Asked by Aasif from China
| Dec. 20, 2015 21:29
How to get visa if residential permit wasn't renewed?
Asked by Raiyan from China
| May. 18, 2014 03:13
my Ghanaian friend's wife gave birth in china at the her visa expires which...
Asked by Mr.David from China
| Sep. 04, 2009 21:26
I'm a govt service holder. My wife doing private job. She got a chance to g...
Asked by jashim from Bangladesh
| Jun. 02, 2011 23:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)